Please download the “PETKEEPER” application from Google Play Store or Appstore and install it in your mobile device.
- If you have already downloaded the application before purchase, please make sure it is up-to-date.
Please connect your mobile device to the WiFi network, not the cellular data network.
- 5Gh connection is not supported by this device. (It means that if your WiFi SSID is named “****5G” you cannot use the WiFi for the device.)
- Please check your WiFi password before installation.
Open the application and create a new account using the “Sign Up” button.
- You can create a new account easily by registering your phone number and password.
Start pairing the device.
- Take the cover off at the back of the product and insert 3 AA batteries according to their +- direction.
- Next, press the activation button on the right side of the device for 5 seconds until the blue LED light starts to blink.
- When the device is ready for pairing, sign in using the application and press Menu > Device Management > Add > Pairing, then enter the WiFi password and press next.
When pairing fails
- Pairing may fail depending on the shared internet environment.
- If pairing fails 2-3 times, please reboot the shared internet device before trying again.
After completion of pairing, the device needs to be attached to the bathroom.
- First, attach the Velcro inside the bathroom and on the device. On the device, attach it to the square frame on the back. In the bathroom, place the device so that it faces the wall instead of the entrance.
- The sensor must face the wall. Make sure the sensor is not facing the sand. Please attach it away from the sand surface.
- Also, the sensor must be at an enough height to account for your cat scratching and piling up the sand. (See “Correct way to attach the device.”)
Built-in sensor / Velcro attachment location
- Of the two eyes of the product, the one with the sensor should be placed at the center of the wall to gather exact data.
When you press the “Attachment Complete” button, it will start to scan the bathroom environment.
- When you receive a notification saying the scan is complete, please fill out the profile of your cat.
- During bathroom scanning, please make sure the cat does not enter the bathroom and that the bathroom is cleared of all objects.
All the steps for the initial set-up is complete. Now you can check your cat’s bathroom data whenever, wherever.